If you ordinarily put an ice cube on this spot, Chinese people say that your organism rejuvenates, lot of diseases disappear, and you are healthy, happy and full of energy.
This spot is between the tendons in the neck, on the back side as you can see in the picture. Here is the spot, which in the Chinese acupuncture is called Feng Fu or wind refuge.
The method is next: lay down on your stomach (or just seat) and put 1 ice cube (about 2×2 cm) on the Feng Fu point (the hole in the back of your head) and keep it there for about 20 minutes. The ice cube can be fixed with a scarf or gauze. Do this often, with 2 to 3 days break, in the morning and at night, before you go to bed. It is also important to mention that you can’t get a cold with this procedure.
In the beginning you can feel cold, but in 30-40 seconds the feeling of cold will disappear, and you’ll start feeling how the spot is getting warm. The first few days you will feel euphoria because of the liberation of endorphins into the bloodstream.
What do we achieve with regularly putting an ice cube in the back of our head, on the Feng Fu point?
- Improves your sleep
- Boosts your mood and general vitality
- excellent work of the digestive tract
- Proper digestion
- Bye-bye colds (use the same treatment to decrease high body temperature)
- Relief in cases of headache, toothache, joint pain
You should always apply this method when you treat conditions like:
- Respiratory diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Neurological diseases and degenerative changes in spine
- Acute, gastrointestinal and sexually transmitted infections
- Improper function of the thyroid gland
- Arthritis, hypertension and hypotension
- Bronchial asthma
- Problems with gastrointestinal tract, obesity and malnutrition
- Cellulite (especially at an early stage)
- Irregular menstrual cycle and endocrine infertility
- Psycho-emotional disorders, stress, chronic fatigue, depression, insomnia
You should know that this treatment doesn’t heal any health condition. You can just rejuvenate the body, keep the physiological balance and strengthen the organism.
Don’t do this treatment if you are pregnant, you suffer from epilepsy or schizophrenia.
In the Chinese medicine the body is considered as an energetic system, and acupuncture and massages affect the energy flow and the function of your organs.