If you regularly use apple cider vinegar on your hair, it will kill bacteria and effectively fight off the dandruff. It will also clean your hair, give more volume and it works excellent in reducing hair lost. You’ll get rid of the boring itching, because it will destroy all the bacteria that cause it.
Thanks to the alpha-hydroxy acid that can be found in ACV, removes all the toxins build-up from styling hair products. You will notice that your hair starts to look healthy and smooth, your pH balance will be normalized and it will help your hair growth and promote healthy scalp.
The recipe is very simple, because all you need to do is to mix some apple cider vinegar and lukewarm water, and to rinse your hair.
How To Use It According to Hair Type
– Wave, Curly, Thick or Long Hair — 1/2 cup mixed with 1/4 of warm water
– Straight, Fine, Thin or Short Hair — 1 tablespoon mixed with 1 cup of warm water
– Chemically Straighten or Treated hair — 1/2 cup mixed with 2 cups of warm water
– Naturally Kinky or Thick Hair — 1 cup with 3 cups of water
How Often Can I Use The Treatment?
– Wavy, Curly, Thick or Long Hair — Use once every 2 weeks
– Straight, Fine, Thin or Short Hair — Use once a week
– Chemically Straighten or Treated hair — Use once a month
– Naturally Kinky or Thick Hair — Use once every 6 — 8 weeks
The Benefits of using ACV Hair Rinse
– Neutralizes the pH levels of your hair follicles
– Removes dead skin cells and promotes healthy growth of hair
– Excellent for relieving itchy, dry and flaky scalp
– Relieves dandruff
– Removes the build-up from your hair
– Gives hair a nice shine
Encouraging hair growth – ACV can treat clogged hair follicles due to bacterial infection that creates crusty flakes on the scalp (which can result in hair loss).