It’s a period of time when we’re going to spend less time outdoors during lunches and after work than we do during summer. This means staying in close quarters with poor ventilation, and that breeds sickness. We don’t want that because it’s not pleasant or fun or enjoyable. It is a season of flu and infections, so it is very important for us to find a natural way to protect ourselves.
Many will advice to take some shots or antibiotics, but it is much better to use natural remedies which are proven to be even more effective.
One of the best ingredients you can use is the lemon juice, which is an extremely powerful agent,
as it contains antibacterial, antiviral and immune-building properties. Moreover, it is abundant in bioflavonoids, pectin, limonene, citric acid, magnesium, calcium and vitamins , so it is beneficial against diseases and infections.
It is proven that lemon juice also helps in the process of weight loss, as it stimulates digestion. Furthermore, lemon juice has a great number of other benefits and uses.
We are presenting you 9 different and simple ways to treat and cure common colds at home using some of these 3 natural ingredients. Undoubtedly, the following recipes will provide remarkable results.
- In order to treat your sore throat,you need the juice of one lemon, a bit of salt and ground black pepper. Mix these ingredients and gurgle. You can also eliminate a sore throat by using cold vinegar.
- To open a blocked up nose– The following mixture will be extremely useful, it will cause healthy sneezing and will open the nose ducts. Simply mix equal amounts of black pepper, cinnamon, cumin and cardamom seeds, grind them to a thin powder and smell or inhale the mixture.
- Mix lemon juice and olive oil to eliminate gall stones
- Mix lemon juice and water and swish to relieve a sore throat or canker sores.In the case of tonsillitis, add some salt to the lemon juice and gargle.
- To lose weight –In a glass of water, mix 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and one tablespoon of honey, stir well and drink the combination every day.
- Relieve nausea –To alleviate nausea, mix black pepper and water in a glass, add some fresh lemon juice, mix and drink slowly.
- To relieve asthma attacks –Black pepper can also help you reduce asthma attacks. You need to boil 8 to 10 grains of pepper, 2 clove buds and 10 to 15 basil leaves in water. Let the brew sit for about 15 minutes, strain it and add 2 spoons of honey. Also, you can add some milk, and drink it.
- To treat a toothache –In order to eliminate the toothache, mix some ground black pepper with clove oil, and smear the ointment on the afflicted area.
- Reduce a fever, fight the flu, relieve nausea, and lessen a chillby adding some lemon juice to your hot tea with honey, and also stop nose bleeding by applying lemon juice to cotton and placing it in the nostril