Argan tree (Argania Spinosa) is mostly grown in the south west of Morocco, and it is also called “The tree of life” by the Moroccan people, because it fed many people and animals in the semi-dessert area. The Argan oil is produced from the kernel inside of the pit of the Argan tree fruits and it is nut-free.
This oil has been used by the Berber women for centuries, for protection and skin, hair and nail care. It is also known as the “miraculous oil” because of the huge amount of vitamin E and 80% essential fatty acids which make the oil the perfect cure for many skin diseases. The Argan oil also shows amazing results in preventing premature aging caused by oxidation.
Treatment and protection
Argan oil is rich in triterpenoids, active substances that can help you protect your skin from inflammations, UV rays and scaring. The oil contains 80% essential fatty acids and it’s less prone to oxidation than olive oil. Argan oil also contains sterols, compounds that can improve your skin’s metabolism, reduce inflammation and keep your skin hydrated.
The anti-aging effect
The premature aging effect is thanks to the huge amounts of vitamin E and antioxidants that the Argan oil contains. The antioxidants found in this oil will help you neutralize the damaged cause by the free radicals. Argan oil is the best product for reducing wrinkles and rejuvenating your skin.
– Argan oil is the only oil that contains sterols. Sterols can help you reduce inflammations and can help you reduce the risk of getting cancer.
– Argan oil can improve your digestion and reduce any stomach inflammations
– It’s perfect for treating arthritis and rheumatic diseases
– Argan oil can help you reduce LDL cholesterol levels, improve your blood flow and boost your immunity
– It’s used for many skin diseases such as: chicken pox, acne, psoriasis and eczema.
– Argan oil is also famous for its aphrodisiac properties