Here is a simple home remedy for unwanted hair removal that is very easy to follow. Try this at home, it is easy and safe!
Sugar, honey and lemon mixture for hair on legs and arms:
When you mix sugar with water, lemon and honey, you will get a very effective mixture to remove the unwanted hair from your body. This mixture acts just like wax but it is lot more effective in removing hair from your body. You’ll feel a bit of pain, similar to waxing and plucking done in beauty parlors.
Ingredients and Tools
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of organic honey
- Water (optional to make the paste thinner)
- Cornstarch or all purpose flour- 1 to 2 teaspoons
- Piece of cloth or waxing strip
- Spatula for waxing or butter knife
- In a small bowl, take sugar, lemon and honey and mix them well.
- Heat this mixture for three minutes in a vessel to make it a smooth, free flowing paste.
- If you find the paste to be a bit thick, add water and mix well. Allow this mixture to cool at room temperature.
- Clean the body parts where you need to apply this mixture and then dust it with cornstarch or all purpose flour.
- Use the waxing spatula and apply a generous amount of warm sugar, lemon and honey mixture on the areas where you do not want to see unwanted hair.
- Apply it in the direction of the hair growth and once done cover it with a cloth or waxing strips and press to make it stick on the paste.
- Pull the strip in the opposite direction if your hair growth to effectively remove unwanted hair.
- You can repeat this process whenever you spot unwanted hair growth on your hands or legs.