Here’s how you do it: heat some water in a kettle in the morning, and then mix it with some room temperature to make it drinkable. In your mug, squeeze about half a lemon (or quarter, to start). Drink on an empty stomach.
Here’s why it’s awesome:
- Reduces bloating
- Helps with weight loss (for an added kick, add in a pinch of cayenne pepper to boost metabolism)
- Helps you poop if constipated
- Clears up skin blemishes & acne
- Boosts immune system
- Helps maintain pH balance in the body (more alkaline = better energy & overall health)
- Replenishes electrolytes lost through exercise
- Makes digestion stronger i.e. easier to break down food, especially fat
- Reduces pain & inflammation in joints
But seriously, do this for a week. You might get hooked like my clients typically do. It just clears out the gunk from the night before and makes digestion so much better that day. Your skin should start to look and feel better pretty quickly as well.
Let me know how it goes in the comments section below!