10 aspirin tablets or Andol (300mg)
250 ml of 70% rubbing alcohol
- Crush the tablets finely and mix them with the alcohol.
- Place the mixture into a glass bottle
- Leave it for 2-3 days. You don’t need to strain it.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Take gauze and soak it in the mixture.
- Place the soaked gauze on your heel, on the corns or the calluses, and put a plastic bag to make sure it won’t be moved.
- Leave it over night.
- Wash your foot in the morning with water, and rub your foot skin with pumice stone. Then put some glycerine or feet cream on it.
- After 10 treatments, your feet will be clean and smooth.
You can also use this tincture to treat varicose veins. Gently apply this mixture on your skin, and the pain will disappear in a moment.
It can be also used to treat osteochondrosis.