Diabetes is a condition which occurs when the glucose levels in the blood are too high and the body cannot use them properly, when the pancreas fails to produce enough insulin, or when the produced insulin doesn’t perform its function. This condition is also known as “insulin resistance”.
Even though diabetes is incurable, it is still manageable. It can be kept under control with certain medications or with natural remedies which maintain healthy sugar levels.
Diabetes is extremely common condition, having over 380 million sufferers worldwide. As estimated by the World Health Organization, this number will double by 2030.
Diabetes takes more lives than breast cancer and AIDS and every three minutes one American passes away from diabetes. What`s more, it is the major cause of blindness, stroke, kidney failure, heart disease, and amputations.
To keep the whole body function optimally, you need to maintain healthy blood sugar levels. Therefore, you need to follow a healthy diet and take prescription of natural medications, when needed.
Natural Remedy Recipe
- 300 g celery
- 6 lemons
- Wash the celery root thoroughly, grate it, and put it in an enamel pot
- Add the juice of 6 lemons in the pot
- Close the pot and place it in a bigger one, filled with water
- Allow the water to boil and then simmer on low heat
- When cooked, remove the pot from the stove
- Allow it to cool and open the smaller pot when the mixture is completely cooled off
- Pour the mixture in a glass jar, close, and keep refrigerated
Take a tablespoon of the mixture half an hour before having a breakfast. This amount will be enough for 2 months, after which the blood sugar levels will normalize.