Sagging eyelids are usually associated with advancing age, but the truth is, many different underlying conditions may affect the appearance of the eyes. In some cases, this can affect your vision.
Sagging eyelids may be constant, worsen throughout time, or simply come and go. They can also occur on both eyes, or only one.
- 1 egg white
- 1 cotton swab
1. Clean your eyelids from makeup and dry them
2. Crack open an egg and remove the yolk
3. Hold your eyelid closed and dip a cotton swab into the egg white
4. Then gently apply it on your eyelids
5. Keep holding your eyelid closed and wait for the egg white to dry
You will see amazing results because egg contains skin tightening properties. But remember that it is a temporary fix to lift your loopy eyelids and results last for two days.
Eyes are strongly related to sleep and if you are suffering from this problem then you must focus on having enough sleep at night.
Hydration is one of the best natural remedies for droopy eyelids. Make sure that you drink adequate water during the day otherwise you skin will become dull.
Always cook healthy foods at home and avoid eating salty and junky food. You should add fresh fruit juices, shakes and herbal tea in your diet so remain healthy. Drink water before you sleep to prevent dehydration.
Too much intake of coffee, alcohol and fizzy drinks are the reason for droopy eyelids.
Note: Although it’s generally not a serious problem, it’s best to have a doctor examine the eyes and eyelids to rule out any potential outside factors or problems related to it.
Contact your health care provider if:
- Eyelid drooping is affecting your appearance or vision
- One eyelid suddenly droops or closes
- It is associated with other symptoms, such as double vision or pain.
The following video will show you some useful exercises that will help you solve this issue: