When you we hear the word Petroleum Jelly (Vaseline), we usually think only about few uses from it. But we are not aware how useful this product can be and we will show you how all this time you have miss out one of the cheapest beauty remedies out there!
Read further more to discover 15 amazing and unusual uses for petroleum jelly and why it should be a part of your daily routine. Did you know that it keeps your cuticles and elbows from drying out? Did you know that you can prevent crazy streaks when you get a spray tan? Do you want to try the best mask for split ends and the product that can soothe your skin after shaving? Yes, Vaseline can do this and lot more for you!
Here are the 15 unusual uses for Petroleum Jelly, try these and you won’t believe how this product will change your beauty routine!
- Soften dry or cracked elbows suffering from winter’s lack of moisture.
- Struggle with your nail polish bottles? Put a little Vaseline under the cap and make your next mani/pedi a breeze!
- Never get lipstick on your teeth again! Put a little Vaseline on your teeth and keep them pearly white. This is a technique often used by beauty contestants.
- To prevent streaks if you are heading out for a spray tan, rub on the backs of ankles, knees and hands to stop those tan lines. Keep that glow going during winter months!
- Make those eyelashes grow! Put a little Vaseline on your lashes at night, and watch them lengthen – no prescription necessary.
- Maintain your perfume scent: if you rub a little Vaseline on your wrists and neck, it’ll help your perfume stick around.
- Beat split ends between trims: rub a dab of Vaseline between your fingers, then touch up your ends. Be careful not to use too much!
- Have a big interview tomorrow? Use some Vaseline to touch up your scuffed boots or heels, making them look good as new!
- Prevent those embarrassing hair dye stains on your forehead: Softly dab all over your hairline and keep that box hair dye from dying your skin the color of your new ‘do.
- Soothe dry skin after shaving.
- Smear on your face and neck for softer skin! But be cautious if you have super sensitive skin. It does not clog pores, but you know your own skin better than anyone else.
- Use as an exfoliant: just add some sea salt, and scrub away in the shower. You’ll come out feeling silky and refreshed!
- Do you ever struggle putting in your earrings? Use a little Vaseline and they should slide right in!
- Easily remove that sticky leftover glue from your false eyelashes with a touch of Vaseline.
- Take care of those cuticles: add a dab and rub in to keep them from drying out (especially during winter months!).