Well, one of the most important reasons why we don’t see the so-called evil, evil hearted or psychopathic behavior is probably because it’s really hard to believe that these types of evil individuals actually exist.
We can’t really imagine that someone is deceiving us or hurting us, with no conscience. That someone is lying and making up lies and stories to ruin someone’s reputation, that someone is hurting others with no remorse, and what’s the actual reason for all of that – to cause them pain and destruction (emotional, physical, material…) Unfortunately, we all know that these type of people really exist!
The following signs will indicate that you may be dealing with an evil heart people, and if you recognize some of them, we highly recommend staying away from them, and leave their behavior for the professionals, because they might need some professional (psychiatrist) help!
- People with evil heart are experts at creating confusion, chaos and conflicts.
- twist the facts
- avoid taking responsibility
- deny the reality
- make up stories
- withhold information for themselves
- People with evil heart are experts at fooling others with their flattering words.
But if you look at the fruit of their lives or the follow through of their words, you will see that these people never change and that they never “invest” in growth or development
Their lives are just an illusion and they “feed” on other people’s suffering!
- People with evil heart always want to have control over others and their highest authority is their own ego.
They reject feedback, real accountability and make up their own rules to live by, and don’t really pay attention to the moral norms.
- People with evil heart play on the sympathies of good people, and try to mislead them.
It seems to be just like this: they demand mercy, but they give none themselves.
They demand warmth, forgiveness, and intimacy from those they have harmed with no empathy for the pain they have caused and no real intention of making amends or working hard to re-gain the lost trust.
- People with evil hearts have no conscience and don’t know the meaning of the word – remorse.
They don’t even struggle to fight against their sins or evil, they actually enjoy in it – all the while masquerading as someone of noble character.
Have you ever met this type of person and what was your experience? Share it with us in the comment section bellow. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share.